Project Home • Screenshots • External Project Link • Contact Project
Author: Henri Torgemane (All RIAForge projects by this author)
This encryption library for the flash 9 player contains the follow algorithms:
* partial TLS 1.0 support (through TLSEngine and TLSSocket classes)
* AES, BlowFish, DES, Triple DES, XTea - Symmetric cyphers
* CTR, CBC, CFB, OFB, CFB-8, ECB - Confidentiality modes for symmetric cyphers
* PKCS5 - Padding for symmetric cyphers
* RSA - encryption,decryption,key generation
* SHA-256, SHA-224, SHA-1, MD5, MD2 - Hashing Functions
* HMAC - Keyed hashing function
* Random, TLSPRF - PRNG classes
* ARC4 - PRNG/Fast Encryption method
* Crypto - Shortcut class to access many classes above.
* Hex, Base64 - Static methods to convert binary data to and from text formats
* X.509 Certificate parsing and validation
* DER, PEM - rudimentary ASN.1 parsing
The entire library is offered under a BSD license.
Care has been taken during porting to leverage AS3 features such as ByteArray and uint types.
Included with the library is a set of unit-tests, based on as many test vectors as I could get my hands on.
As a result, interoperability with cryptographic libraries in other environments should be easy.
In particular, most algorithms have been verified to interoperate with the openSSL library.
- ActionScript 3 Compiler
- Some background in cryptography
Adobe and the Adobe product names are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.